Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have refreshed the game several times and I'm still only getting 13 moves on level 881. I looked it up and I should be getting 33 moves. How do I report a technical error. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh okay, I was going by this The objective of Candy Crush level 881 is to Get rid of all the jelly in 33 or fewer moves and score 100,000 points.on one of the sites, After posting this problem though, I went back to the game and tried again and I was able to beat it in the 13 moves. Thank you so much for the response
@dlg1991 Hi and welcome , this is the correct amount of moves for this level, video below shows level completed in 13 moves
Thank you