Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can anyone help me? I’m so stuck😞😞
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Where do I check app update? I’m on an iphone @Spinnifix
Hello and welcome to our beautiful community
Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please empty the cache, this is important!
Good luck
Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck
I want to help you and navigate you better through the community.
Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.
I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.
Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified. 💖
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Sorry for the inconvenience
For scoring level a fix is on the way, but to be able to get the fix you need to make sure you have the latest update installed.
Thank you