talyah05 Posts: 3 Newbie

Any suggestions how to pass this level 😭

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,973 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry for the inconvenience

For scoring level a fix is on the way, but to be able to get the fix you need to make sure you have the latest update installed.

Thank you

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,733 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please empty the cache, this is important!

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Nafe
    Nafe Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi.. I'm also stuck on this level for about a week now. I've seen on YouTube one video that this level requires 250k to pass and another that was just 70k, on mine it's 170k I've not even been able to get 100k let alone 170. I must have used 50-100 lives and numerous boosters on this level, also not getting any ads for boosters either. In my opinion 170k is impossible to get with the amount of moves you have.

• talyah05
    Options

@Nafe i finally passed it last night but that’s bc I literally bought the 1 hr our boosters and stuff basically you have to try to form a whole bunch of color bombs. But I didn’t pair them with the striped candies or the bagged candies because it really doesn’t move your score up that much. I also made sure I got ride out the the blocks and time bombs as quickly as possible

• Nafe
    Options

Glad you done it but I'm not paying for anything, got this far with buying a single thing.

• talyah05
    Options

@nafe get as many color bombs as you can and you should be good & be patient! Good luck

• Nafe
    Options

I don't know how I'm supposed to do that when I barely get a combo good enough to get 1, when I do get 1 it gets automatically triggered resulting in low points. I've not had a single ad to get boosters since being on this level, even that board of 9 squares has vanished. I do however get allot of win moves spinners, but that next to useless as it mainly lands on boosters it wont let you use. What annoys me more is it's not even marked as a hard level.

• Nafe
    Options

Reinstalled the game and now the score requirement is 70k, done straight away.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?