Candy Crush Saga is PAYToPLAY Game

Above 8000 levels all the FUN part is died .. ridiculous levels .. all the helping hands disappeared.. only disappointed left .. uninstalling soon if the things dont change !! Thank u

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@laxmibhandary Hi and welcome. Sorry to here you feel this way and will pass you Feedback on, but it is still a free game and you can still gain free boosters. Just think the days of passing 45 levels in one day are gone and now you need to have a little more patience when playing some of the super hard levels

Thank you

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I know Henceforth it wont be easy , but levels though it is 1st or levels above 8k ( EASY OR HARD OR SUPER HARD )must be PASSED without any boosters , i know boosters are provided by king but it is optional to use it or not , right ??

EQUALLY i m not saying i must pass it in one day too .. i m patiently passing each level without boosters , but if u create some levels where the boosters are must then it is not a game which i started to play !! coz collected boosters will finish soon (HAPPENED WITH ME , that is why stopped using boosters ) same way we wont receive boosters from king .. for that we have to PAY .. seriously i cant afford to PAY -A-PLAY game .. sorry

when we started the game we were playing for fun and it continued ... with build a bot it was great days .. even i had created 2 id and used to play from different ids too.. I WAS THAT MUCH ADDICTED TO THIS

SERIOUSLY KILLED ALL THE FUN .. THANK U

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?