Chocolate box will not advance. Have one left to collect reward and i have switched numerous times w

Options

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@R2608 Hi and welcome. if you trying to do all four tasks in one day it will not let you as you. you can normally do 3 in one day then the next you finish the last ask and collect the reward and then it will let you do 3 more tasks leaving one for the next day. So you keep repeating this process and it allows the reward to be collect once each day

Hope this helps

• R2608
    R2608 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

i have done only 3 tasks in a day then i wait for the next day but still it doesn't work..

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@R2608 Hi again check both your device and game are up to date. clear the game cache if android phone (NOT DATA as this stores your boosters /lives). log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this solves your issue

Thank you

• Mr_Peely
    Mr_Peely Posts: 3,333 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome to the Community!

As our Game expert @Freddy_Falkner mentioned above you can do only 3 tasks a day and you have to wait the next day to complete the last task. Which will start a new one as well.

Check if your Candy crush game is updated to the latest version and check if you have enough space of at least 2GB free on Storage or SD.

If done so try to log out and try restarting your device open game and log back in to the game. See if this helps.

If this solves your problem and you find it helpful, please click on "accept this answer". Thank you for your understanding.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?