⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 8204

Tanaiya
Tanaiya Posts: 18 Level 2

Does anyone else feel like this level is impossible to complete?

Comments

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

I was literally just looking the forum for this post πŸ™ˆ.

I felt the same ... I mean, it's pretty straightforward, you just get the keys that are blocked by 3 layers, then the licorice appears and you break it, the waffels fall down and you win ... Easy if it weren't for the fact that ...

1. The keys are locked under 3 layers and are in the corners so they aren' that easy to get

2. The mixer bellow keeps freezing the bottom row

3. You have licorice blocking the waffels so matching up a stripped and a wrapped candy is pretty useless since it can't reach the other side.

4. You don't get a lot of moves πŸ™ˆπŸ˜

The best I've managed is getting down to 7 remaining waffles. So, I don't mind the level particularly, since I like a healthy challenge, but it's just silly that the level is classified as easy 🀷.

• Anahita_2005
    Anahita_2005 Posts: 18,498 Level 5
    edited November 2020

Hi there @Tanaiya & @bekicrusher Welcome to our community!

For level 8204 you can check out this video with no boosters used:‡️

Hope this would help!

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    edited November 2020

@Anahita_2005, are you a magician by any chance? πŸ§πŸ˜… Went to the level again and passed it with 5 moves to spare, so not sure if it was pure luck or sth else (#magic πŸ§™).

What I've also noticed is, that the level now specifies it's a hard level, it just isn't showing on the map yet, but I guess they fixed these issues pretty fast πŸ˜….

• Anahita_2005
    Anahita_2005 Posts: 18,498 Level 5

Glad @bekicrusher that it helped you 😊(And also that you got 3 stars!) Well..I can give a thought on being a magician πŸ˜…

I guess the studio will soon make changes on the map too!

• spiller
    spiller Posts: 131 Level 3

What a ridiculous level I’ve been on it for days. Now I’m offered an extra 140 moves if I buy with gold bars! Seriously 140 extra moves-doesn’t that say heaps!!!!! 😱

Surely there is a glitch

• spiller

Offer to buy more is up to 175 extra moves 😱

only a super hard level, not even a nightmare level-get over yourselves and fix this level.

I’m totally over this 😑

• spiller

Offer now up to 235 extra moves if I buy with gold bars and up to date I’ve not collected ONE of the required items to finish level!

So not a level to swipe the stress away.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?