We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I’ve list time on my boosters because I can’t close if the thanksgiving challenge notice. Not fair.

starver15
starver15 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Support

I have lost a lot of time on my boosters because the thanksgiving challenge notice keeps popping up and I can’t get to my extra lives to continue on my level. And I’m losing more time typing this complaint with hopes of some sort of response and time given back.

FIX THIS PLEASE. and HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @starver15 and good day to you.

May I know whether you are able to tap on the are outside the notification message to enable you to continue playing the game? Do you have a screenshot of your issue to enable us to see how you can close the notification and move forward.

Please revert back to us on the above info.

Thank you and happy Thanksgiving.😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@starver15 Hi and welcome, unfortunately although i know this is extremely frustrating, there is nothing that can be done regarding given time back on your boosters, but can pass your feedback on to the CM regarding the continuous popping up of the thanksgiving challenge

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?