Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
make easier to get gold bars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not enough votes. Closing.
Hello and welcome to our beautiful community
You have the episode race and can earn 10 GB. If you take part in competitions here you can earn GB. So it's not an idea, but a question. I hope I could answer it for you !!! thanks
I want to help you and navigate you better through the community.
Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.
I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.
Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified. 💖
@kiara_wael can you please close it !!! thanks