bluuu12345 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited February 2021 in Discussions

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

Comments

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hello and welcome, you have already been told that only English is allowed here in this section of the community.

I will be tagging @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas to close this discussion.

In the meantime, please follow these tips:

Level 5141 Candy Crush Saga is a score level, you have to score as many points as possible in the moves available. The score may change in the future so there is no point me putting the score needed here, you will have to check your own game to see how many points you need to complete the level.

The bombs in the middle of the board will give you the points needed, but they will quickly be covered by chocolate unless you make stripes or color bombs to clear them and keep the chocolate under control. There are color bombs dropping from the dispenser on the left and these color bombs will travel along the conveyor and into the left side of the board where they will land side by side. Once you have two color bombs together you can switch them together to clear the chocolate or bombs from the middle of the board.

At the time of writing the score is fairly easy to make, but as stated this could change.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,008 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to Our Community

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and you can use Google Tranlations . and We will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?