⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

πŸ§”πŸ”„πŸ‘© New Profile and Friends feature in the game!

Options

Comments

• Ans_Weelage
    Ans_Weelage Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

Can the "choose friends" stop,all the friends that want already accepted and its every time I play and I can not remove it so that it doesn`t come up.I don`t want that interfering with my game any more STOP it please

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,145 Jelly Moderator
    Options

I havent never got this option

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 5
    Options

I lost a lot of friends. I only have 19 friends. I wish I had more!!! 😭

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited January 2022
    Options

I'm not much of a complainer but this is beyond stupid.

Here's my rantπŸ‘‡

So yesterday I got into my chilling mood getting ready to play some CCS! I opened my game & went to collect my party popper & the other goods that I won from Sam's Sweet Streak (or whatever it's called) I then went to check my inventory (because I was screwed of my rewards last time πŸ˜•).... Oh it was all there! ....

But during all of that I get a pop-up in my game for Adding Friends ...

Do I like it? Hell no.

Do I want it in my game? Hell no.

Do I need it in my game? Hell no.

Is it a helpful feature in my game? Hell no.

Is it sketchy? Hell yes.

I want to get this Add Friends feature off my game ASAP. It's ridiculous & it's sucking the life (literally) out of my game.

I expect that nothing will happen & I will be stuck with this lame feature.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,988 Legend
    Options

Hey @gr33n3y3z you aren't alone in not liking this recent change

It beggars belief that a feature that hasn't worked on Facebook since it was introduced in March 2021 has now been delivered to other formats.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2022
    Options

My friend @Alienscar I voted on this 2 years ago did you not ? As I voted against it as I didn't want to add to my 12 friends although I have now 86 but who the heck are some of them, where are they from ? As I believe it was because 2 years ago there was more members here than now even less than a year ago today as more and more are getting back to the real life out of staying inside.....or is this a money thing ?

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

I saw that thread yesterday & also checked it out earler (when I noticed more comments)... Which led me here to vent πŸ˜‚

Well honestly I hope this feature dies because it already killed my game πŸ˜‚ I miss the random people that I would send/receive lives to. Now I'm ridding solo...I find this so incredibly annoying & insulting.

& I refuse to send/share my email to ppl aka strangers for lives... that's not happening... Hell no... I'm not that desperate. ✌

I want my game back to the it was- leaderboard/weekly levels ect.

lMFAO I saw your original comment @me6412 πŸ˜‚

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Yeah as I did not even remember this back on the first time that I responded to it way back a year ago and now that for the past 4 days in my game I can not do anything without this feature coming up along with The Royalty Program (good thing) but this add a friend got on my nerves so bad after the first 2 days of trying to go around it and have a little fun...but couldn't so I just started clicking add add add over and over until it stopped then every single time I tried playing it after that it was the same...

I thought wow I was so friggin tired of this feature how did I miss it ? Then I remember it....but when was it ? So many features they are trying to get in these games now and I don't know why ? What's the reason and I thought hmmmm one thing I believe it's about....yeah it's all because of the almighty world turning factor as they say.....what makes the world go around ? Cha ching ? Although I thought this was a feature that was one I voted on 2 weeks ago but could have been again as they come back again and again, but was 2 years ago....still believe it came back as I voted on 4 different features all to do with Candy Crush Saga.....more so features.....I really want Dexter's Space Race back but it never comes up....who knows about him ?

But this Friends I don't know these 68 people ? Where there from ? Why I need them as friends ? The purpose ? The reason to add them ? Why so many people who I never need before why now ? Are they going to help me move through 4000 levels in 5 days ? Understanding the meaning behind this other than the making of dough unless someone can tell me differently as I will listen so let's here it someone I am ready so go ahead tell me ?

Yes my dear friend I am lost with these 68 people who will never ever know my email address or my anything else other than my Community name more so some know my first name, but is it really my first name for most is it really my name at all or is it Darius or simply Joe only I know that hmmm as I say go figure indeed....πŸ˜‰πŸ’―

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

In theory it's a useful feature because you can add random active players to your game who will A) motivate you to keep playing (if you're the competitive sort like me) and B) trade lives with.

I, in fact, have already gone Friends crazy, taking full advantage of the "Players with similar progress" option and sending near 100 invites (every time you go back to it, 4 more new names appear for you to friend):

The thing that makes 0 sense is this Friends tab lists an arbitrary # of friends (currently I count 19 in mine)--but if I click on any old level, I can see that my previous friends are still in my game--they're just not in the list on the Profile tab:

Thus, I don't really have an issue with the adding new Friends option. I just want the old leaderboards back with it.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 3,676 Level 5
    Options

I would get it but I don't use Facebook.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?