Feedback on levels 9396-9440!

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds.

This week and release we want your feedback on the levels 9396-9440!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback on the new levels.

On this page you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 9396-9440 directly to the people behind the levels!

This week we want to know how you feel about the following things!

Was any episode harder or easier than usually? Any episode of 15 levels that felt a bit too challenging or that you did crush it all too smoothly?

Was there any level you would have made differently? Some detail on a level that you would had changed or removed perhaps?

What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Next week we have a colourful new feature coming to the game. You don't wanna miss that, so stay tuned. More info coming next week...

Comments

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

A colorful new feature 😮 I wonder what that could be 🤔

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4
    edited May 2021

Hi everyone, have fun with this weeks release.

I completed the first episode. Was not very enjoyable for me. Level 9396 was easy, with the next lot being Poor (9397), Tricky (9398) and Tough (9399 - 9401). Level 9402 was quite easy with the SF doing their duty. Level 9403 was tricky and tough, with 9404 being the best of the lot.

Level 9405 was tough towards the end, relying on boosters to complete.

Level 9406 - 9 was fun and enjoyable. A poor board or lack of concentration made level 9410 the worst of them all.

Passed all levels first time and got the Diamond Trophy and Episode Race. With the start of the next episode, the race went MIA again.

The pattern continues. I am beginning to feel that it is a conspiracy, LoL.

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

I guess, colour cannons... spawn specific colour????

btw, 9397 is a poor design. Keep blocking the path

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

@LindQ Can you review 9397? Thank you

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,781 Level 5

Greetings @Albert_Heinrich @Timhung @LindQ and ALL! Crazy week for me this week. Do not know when or how I am going to complete the new levels this week. As time allows! Patience!

• sauren
    sauren Posts: 248 Level 3

In the first new episode, level 9397 is by far the hardest. No glitch, but I did have to use several free switches because of the waffles. I guess that's what will make this level Super Hard in the near future.

My only complaint is that the Episode Race starts at the beginning of the episode, but disappears once I have completed the first level. This has happened to me on quite a few episodes. It's like King is teasing me. :)

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 210 Level 3

Got 11 less moves than I was getting last week, so makes a difference. More IGB required as a result of less moves and some hard levels too. 9397 quite ridiculous, with the amount of blockers to the rapids, 9398 cannot create Color Bombs and a lottery level to get the special candy cannons to clear the Toffee Swirls in restricted space, and 9400 very hard no special candy cannons only Toffee Swirl cannons to make the corner area jellies even harder, and 9401 many blockers. Episode got much better last 5 levels. Samantha helps in 9410 not bad to end the episode. Worst level 9397, the blockers were relentless even after getting rid of the Magic Mixers, and maybe needs reporting.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

Will absolutely look into 9397 😊

• pytnrd
    pytnrd Posts: 15 Level 2

Am flying out today and was thinking of rushing last minute packing so as to give an hour to the first new episode. But it sounds nightmarish...may just wait for tomorrow then!

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

In 9432 be careful with the cherries. I had to use a hand because one fell into a corner.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?