Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The sugar star icon on my game seems to be stuck. I cannot remove it and it is blocking my ability to play the game. I have tried logging out and spinning the view on my iPad to horizontal, but the icon will not go away. Any ideas?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Already reply here
Duplicated post . Thank you
Here is a view of the icon that is stuck. No matter what way I turn my iPad, I cannot get this icon to go away.