Lebron James protest

Options

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@maryjane117 Hi

totally agree with you but world we live in. If theres a chance for some to have a gripe they are going to take it.

• notlad
    notlad Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Please remove Lebron before, like he did for the NBA, he ruins the game.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,656 Legend
    Options

I also totally agree with you @maryjane117 I am really struggling to understand why someone would go to the trouble of creating an account just to make one post to say they are never playing again.

I have never heard of LeBron, so don't know what the fuss is all about. I would guess that out of the two hundred million people that play CCS there must be a lot of people like me. That being the case a true protest is very unlikely as that number of people is approaching the amount of people that populate the USA.

I don't know what the demographic of CCS is but I doubt that half off its players live in America.

A I said I have never heard of LeBron, but I have heard of Warner's and I can't help thinking that they wouldn't partner with someone that would damage their image, so this really makes me wonder what all the complaints are about.

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited July 2021
    Options

Threads like this, I truly wish we had a WTH reaction....

• hfchgugu6
    hfchgugu6 Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Msbillebottoms, who’s this leBron they’re on about?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,656 Legend
    Options

I wouldn't worry if I were you, just Crush candy and carry on.

• hfchgugu6
    hfchgugu6 Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options
  • ZypherQ
    ZypherQ Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I will not play Candy Crush until LeBron is off their site. He does not represent anything I want to contribute to in America. He stands for hate, racism and advocates violence against police who are just trying to do their job and keep communities safe for the most part. He is bought and paid for by Communist China and is trying to bring their same ideals to America. Buh bye Candy Crush…

• 1976CDub
    1976CDub Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Oh so Candy Crush supports racism now, well that’s good to know because I’m OUT! LeBron James is the biggest RACIST, sore LOOSER, HYPOCRITE there is!!

Candy Crush I will be taking my time and money elsewhere!! Hoping that LeBron will do to Candy Crush what Kaepernick did to the NFL. Many losses coming your way!!

Signed: American

• Joebob1994
    Joebob1994 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

LEBRON HAS GOT TO GO…. Will not support ANYTHING he is involved in! Nope…

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?