Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @zsu53 and welcome to our Community!
I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood.
Therefore, I edited your comment here. Please feel free to re-post your comment in English.
Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!
Hello @zsu53 I am sorry to have to tell you that this site only accepts English as its main communication language. This is to allow everyone to more easily understand each other.
Please post again using an online translation tool such as Google translate to help us understand your idea.