Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dear all, please make a new booster - an undo move. It could be sooo useful, and offcourse I would pay for it hehehe
I have thought about it so many times, each tIme I make a wrong move .
Maja
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Maja6252 and a very warm welcome to our wonderful community! As mentioned above, this is a feature that has already been proposed so please vote on the other idea and I will close this thread now as a duplicate. 😊
Hey there, welcome to the forum.
This is a redundant idea, so let's try the other one.
Hey, @aijaziqbal/@bearwithme/@Crazy Cat Lad/@kiara_wael/@Sukanta_Biswas...