๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐ŸŒ๏ธ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

• smooth007
    smooth007 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Good morning to all the Candy Queens and Kings, I'm still playing in Michigan, do to all let's get to the next level good luck to all ๐Ÿฅณ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,979 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway, we can only useย English Languageย around King Community.ย Don't worry! Youย make sure useย Google Translateย to translateย English Languageย whoย have used another language and repost your comments with using English Languageย on next time. And pleaseย don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and commentsย on King Community. You must read the House Rulesย hereย as it'sย very importantย to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hot topicsย right now in Candy Crush Sagaย hereย and in King Communityย hereย ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘‘

Have a niceย andย safety day! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• gazza561
    gazza561 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Change my Candy Crush back to full size on my laptop being phone size is not good why do you always think its good to mess around with thing that was working perfectly well

• Alihunjra
    Alihunjra Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • Alihunjra
    Alihunjra Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm playing in Pakistan

• hanies
    hanies Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It's very nice if we can earn money here! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• idkaname
    idkaname Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I think level 1239 is nearly impossible to do without boosters there aren't just enough moves for me to play I've been stuck for so long

• dycgraham
    dycgraham Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I play every day but lose days. "Welcome back" message appears. It's happened twice in the last 3 days.

I also think someone has cloned my game as when I log out it shows another emoji person.

Suggestions?

• OmiT
    OmiT Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have been having trouble with my game for the past few weeks - Dexter and his friends are "taking a break"; when I win a level the game crashes and I have to restart; not getting rewards.

I have done what was recommended by King games, didn't fix it. I uninstalled and reinstalled, losing friends in the process, and that didn't work.

Anyone out there have a clue how to fix this?

4599 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Good game ๐ŸŽฎ for mind relief game ๐Ÿค 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?