šŸŒļø Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

• cdrake13
    cdrake13 Posts: 131 Level 3
    Options

Iā€™m playing from the state of Kansas USA

• uyghvkglb
    uyghvkglb Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This is not right.

Almost one month stuck on the same level.

Over one thousand attempts.

The game is clearly bugged or broken because no way would it take this long for the lucky board to drop.

King.com are a disgrace, sending back automated nonsense that is about as much use as a fart in a thunderstorm.

I feel that a formal complaint should be filed against these bandits but how do you do that. Where is the head office aof King.com?

In the meantime I've no boosters so has anyone got any tips on how to get through to 3452?

3451 is fixed because as soon as you make a combination it will explode across the screen and I am sick to fā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ing death of playing the same game every fā‚¬ā‚¬ā‚¬ing day.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! šŸ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,122 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Thank you for your answering on this thread and playing Candy Crush Saga so much! šŸ˜Š

Anyway, we can only useĀ English LanguageĀ around King Community.Ā Don't worry! YouĀ make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And pleaseĀ don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and commentsĀ on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļø šŸ­šŸ‘‘

Have a niceĀ andĀ safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,645 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback . Level 3452. To begin with your moves are a bit restricted so try to open up the board a bit to give you space to work, then look for combos to clear the chocolate. You can't clear the chocolate through the licorice, but once the licorice is cleared you will get some mystery candies dropping which may be useful, or not.

There are stripe and wrap dispensers at the top of the board which can give you very useful combos.

This is not a hard level at the time of writing but I suspect that it will be made harder fairly soon.As stated above, it is now a bit harder to complete level 3452 as you need to collect blockers as well as chocolate and there are 18 moves. Video below

Good Luck

• uyghvkglb
    uyghvkglb Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2023
    Options

Brilliant!

I ask for help in 3451 (see the topic header) and you're talking about 3452 which I've no hope of getting to.

Anyone else able to advise on 3451?

• laucat
    laucat Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hola! Me encanta este juego!!

• dylanq
    dylanq Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello ,

Have noticed level badges above peoples pictures .Would like to get one at level 3347 can someone tell me how to display the 3000 number .

Thank you

Sharon

• rajkp231
    rajkp231 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?