🌍️ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badge!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,947 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering on this thread! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• rhico
    rhico Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • BryonFurwolf
    BryonFurwolf Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited August 2022
    Options

I probably need to install one of the other King's, other than that I'm just trying to finish the objective thing. Other than that I'm from the U.S. nothing real specific to mention since other people playing the game in other countries sounds more interesting than what I have go say

• Kolds42
    Kolds42 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: 😳 You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it on topic - Check our House Rules

• Mud_eh
    Mud_eh Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Playing from Sweden. Realising when searching for a flag picture that our flag is so ugly🫣

• stethegreat
    stethegreat Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm from the UK and loving

the game 😁

• hakeemalsaidi
    hakeemalsaidi Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited August 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Check our House Rules

• so_steph
    so_steph Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey yaaalllll,

I’ve been trying to get some help but there seems to be no way. This is my last hope.

I’ve been trying to sign in to the game using my Apple ID after the new update and it keeps coming up as an error.

It finally started working today so I’ve got all my gold bars, boosters and friends back 🥰

BUUUUTTT I’ve lost all my level progression. I’ve gone from lvl 3160 to lvl 11

is there anything or anyone out there that could help?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,947 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your answering on this thread! 😊

Anyway, we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. And please don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and comments on King Community. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• jasonngonzales
    jasonngonzales Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is interesting. People po at this all night ? 🤪

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?