💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Candy crush

Options
shamboghosh
shamboghosh Posts: 3 Newbie
edited September 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

Candy crush,

We love this game and it's helps to relax

But some levels are very hard that's why some people are leave this game so please make this game much easier and fun to play.

Adventure pass,

Adventures pass are new thing in candy crush but the cost of premium adventure pass are too high, if we purchase the premium adventure pass using gold some players are attract on this game.

We are waiting for new update...

Shambo,

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome

This is not an idea. I know that many players uninstall the game myself. The game should be a challenge and there are various events. You will get boosters and lives from the events. If you take part in the competitions here in the community, you will get gold bars for your game.

I hope it helps you.

@bearwithme

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,137 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @shamboghosh and a very warm welcome to our wonderful community! This topic would be much better as a discussion. Because there are many players that like the challenge of the harder levels and as proof, they are already past level 10000.

The Adventure Pass gives you the option to get some rewards for free. It is totally up to the players whether they are willing to pay for additional rewards. Almost all the games have some version of this and it gives the player the choice whether to pay or not.

I am going to close this idea - but I suggest you start a discussion about the difficulty of the levels. 😊

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?