❄️🔵 Let it snow challenge with Tiffi - sweet & snowy badges to claim! (finished)

Options
123457»

Comments

• a1n6m22s12s29
    a1n6m22s12s29 Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options
  • fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2021
    Options

@me6412

@Crazy Cat Lad writes on page 3:

Since so many of you missed the first week and many of you also have been requesting for a Bonus Week, I have now added a Bonus Week to the challenge.

Bonus Week - Starts 4 January

• Osxar
    Osxar Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

4 Dec-21 let it snow

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

The snowy weeks have now ended with Tiffi.

I want to thank you all who participated and hope you all had fun these six weeks when collecting all badges and snowflake candies.

We have a new month and a new season that just started. Mindful Journey Season!

During these four weeks we'll also have a new challenge for you with the Temple Training.

20 Gold Bars and badge to win every week!

Find out more HERE.

• Angel_Natasha
    Angel_Natasha Posts: 11,632 Level 5
    Options

I love snow ❄❄❄🌬☃️☃️☃️

But never snows here🤷‍♀️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,053 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! Candy Crushers! 👋

I close this thread as this contest is finished already.

If you want to win free gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile) on this game, let's participate here! 😉

⚠️ Note ⚠️

"Announcement" (you can see pink colour board of announcement while green box), it means contest is still active while you can joined and answered that you can still chance to win free gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile). And "Finished", it means contest is ended or finished that contest has no longer to be announced while you cannot win gold bars (boosters/unlimited lives) / (badges on your view profile) as it's too late!

I hope you can understand to read it and participate on contests. Good luck and have a nice day! 🤞😊

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?