Make it Easier

Options
mamajo70
mamajo70 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited December 2021 in Discussions

this site is really confusing and the support doesn't help me with my issue. I want to make a comment but there is no comment section. HELP!!!!!!

Comments

• mamajo70
    mamajo70 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @mamajo70! I think I've seen your name in one of the messages or contests that I posted. There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so check out this guide to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

You wanted to know how to make a comment but you already did when you created this new message and then wrote a second message here. Depending where you are in the community (Support, Discussion, Contest, etc) there should always be a "New Discussion" green button to create a new message. To respond to an existing message you did it above. Am I understanding your question and did my response help you? If not, please write more and I will help you further.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?