⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
đź“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🎄 Tree topper - How to claim the rewards!

Options
Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited January 2022 in Support

Are you unsure how to claim the rewards or how to play the Tree Topper in Candy Crush Saga?

Here's a short introduction and explanation on how to climb the three.

The Tree Topper is a "never ending" climb feature where you keep collecting rewards for every level you climb up on the tree.

On every level you have five options to choose from. Five different present boxes in gingerbread. Four of them contain rewards and one of them the Bubblegum Troll. You will need to watch out for the box that has the Bubblegum Troll (we will explain why further down).

Choose which one of the boxes you want by clicking on it. The Boosters from the box will then be added to your collected rewards. The climb will then continue to the next level and you can choose another box between a new set of five boxes.

The Tree Topper will continue endlessly level after level. Five new gingerbread boxes to choose from on every level until you either give up or until you wake up the Bubblegum Troll.

If you wake up the Bubblegum Troll, by choosing one of the boxes where he appears in, the challenge will end immediately.

You can then choose to continue and keep your rewards by paying the amount of Gold Bars that is displayed on the buy button, or quit and you will lose all the Boosters that you collected in the climb.

To stop climbing and to claim your rewards, click on the Give Up button below. You can do this at any time. All collected Boosters from the tree will then be added to your game. When choosing to give up, you will no longer risk losing your rewards by waking up the Bubblegum Troll.

The further up you climb, the more Boosters you can collect, but remember that at any time you can hit the box with the Bubblegum Troll and you may lose it all.

Best way to keep and claim all rewards is to hit the Give Up button in time before you wake up the Bubblegum Troll.

No matter if you managed to claim your rewards or woke up the Bubblegum Troll, you can climb the Tree Topper again after 24h with a new chance of sweet rewards.

Here's a short video from our Game Moderator @Sukanta_Biswas where he climbed in the Tree Topper and managed to claim some rewards without waking up the Bubblegum Troll:

I hope this will help you with the climb and to get your rewards!

Comments

• nasu472874
    nasu472874 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I've had this issue with every single previous version of this event. It gives me the reward for the first tier, but no matter how far I get, I don't receive any of the rewards afterwards.

I'm playing on an iPhone 12, on iOS 14.8.1. My candy crush app is fully updated, with the latest update downloaded yesterday.

This issue has been going on for months. it's frustrating, considering I get stuck on some of these impossible levels for days, and need to constantly use boosters in order to win.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,886 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thanks for reported . I will pass this to the Game Team . and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here, 

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Sorry you are having issues with this feature. The Tree Topper is a newer feature so it may not be functioning 100% for everyone...

• nasu472874
    nasu472874 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I appreciate that there's an option to report it, but this isn't exactly a "new feature" - it's a new version, built upon an old feature that had already been bugging out for months. It's not a solution to have me contact support every single day to tell them it still isn't working.

• ambrand99
    ambrand99 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I don’t receive any gifts when playing the tree topper. I won like 10 in a row and didn’t get to claim any. It never lets me claim any that I have won.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,886 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thanks for reported , will pass this feedback to the Game Team and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here, 

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @ambrand99 , welcome to the King Community!

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Thanks for your feedback

Other have reported this also and your feedback will be sent to the Candy Crush Saga Game Team.

If you miss a reward from any this or any feature, report this to our Player Support Team here, Please include your game user ID number

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾

• LC8584
    LC8584 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hiya, I originally came here to find out how you were supposed to play the Tree Topper mini game. But it seems like it's a common theme and i'm getting 12 in a row then not being able to collect rewards after, just the option to play again for a random amount of coins. Can someone confirm what is supposed to happen in the mini game?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

On each tier of the tree, you can open a gift box and collect a prize. As you climb, you can choose to open more boxes to collect even more prizes – though at the risk of losing what you've collected so far. But take care the mischievous Troll is lurking and ready to snatch your winnings. Pick your box wisely and dodge his grasping paws.

You can rack up some super sweet loot if you pick the right boxes. If you don't want to risk losing your prizes to the troll, stop at any stage in the journey to collect and enjoy your winnings.  

If you're feeling lucky, pick another box and see if you can add to your list of prizes.

If the Troll turns up to steal your goodies, you'll have the opportunity to secure your winnings by paying the Troll in Gold Bars - so the choice is yours. Choose wisely and you could be on track to a bumper bounty!

Thank you!

• LC8584
    LC8584 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Ah ok so you are supposed to get what you collect. There's only a 'give up' option to leave before it gets you and you don't get the prizes so I thought I was doing something wrong. I've spent a lot of money on this to find out I should have already won the bonuses in the mini game!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?