Feedback on levels 10 881 - 10 925!

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

We want your feedback on the levels 10 881 - 10 925!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 10 881 - 10 925 directly to the people behind the levels!

These levels are released on Windows app the 22 December 2021 and all other platforms 5 January 2022.

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Did you get stuck on any level? Or did you crush your way through all levels smoothly?

2 If you could change one thing about a level, what would it be?

What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

Sweet Surprise Season!

Delicious December events in Candy Crush Saga. Find all info and details HERE.

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,836 Level 5

Happy Holidays Crushers! Go Candy Crush!

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Colin_Kwong
    Colin_Kwong Posts: 32 Level 2

This level is probably not well-tested. Impossible to complete without boosters and even use boosters, must need a brunch of boosters especially UFO.

• berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3
    edited December 2021

10886 is made far too difficult by the pink glaze. I needed a UFO and a few other boosters,

10894 puts sour skulls behind layers of bunkers. I'm sure there will be lots of complaints.

10897 is a good place to use a lucky candy

10902 is a mutha. I don't think it can be beat without boosters or extra moves.

10910 is impossible without UFO's, party poppers, or a whole lotta extra moves. @LindQ , can you help, or is the staff already gone for the holidays?

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

First episode done. I can't give a fair assessment, as i got half an hour of free boosters from some gingerbread man thing.

Plenty of fun episodes in there, some that look likely to be very hard. 10890 in particular took me loads of goes and eventually a UFO in spite of having the boosters.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

What a terrible first episode, with 10894 being the worst. Running out of moves because of the sour skulls. You'd probably be better off hitting them with LH's. Had to buy extra moves and used a lot of IGB's to get through it.

Here I thought the spirit of giving would prevail.

Contemplating whether to do the next episode. Still lotsa time on my PGB's

• Albert_Heinrich

Not a bad second episode, with the worst being 10899 and 10907 being the worst for me. Minimal use of boosters for fist time passes.

Maybe attempt the last episode now.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

Totally agree with you on 10894. I think it must have been designed by the office cleaner !!! A terrible, boring design with the Sour Skulls difficult to get at on a static board !! LHs are the only answer.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5
    edited December 2021

@Peter_Tornaros Why are you underestimating the office cleaner maybe he would have made it more successful.

I think this week's levels are a summary of 2021, some easy, some difficult and some unsuccessful, events that some time operate some time not. Clearly their purpose is to bring in revenue for the King as @LindQ told to us short time ago.

• Albert_Heinrich

The typical sandwich. The third level for me was absolutely dreadful, like the first one.

@Peter_Tornaros, the same person that designed 10894 must have been responsible for 10912, 10915, 10916 and 10924.

This being the season of giving, KING has taken it upon themselves to force players to give up BOOSTERS in abundance during December. Those "FREE" GB's, just a ploy. KING does not give anything for free

My IGB's totally decimated.

My Daily Treat Machine is only treating itself to my misery. It has been full for so long and all I ever get is CW's, CB's, SF and the occasional FS and LH, all in singles. Yet my "treats" contains quite a few multiples.

Hope y'all have better luck.

It is a bit early, but to those that celebrate Xmas, have a joyous time with family and friends and stay safe

Remember, Omicron is just a Greek letter in the alphabet, let it stay there and not multiply. Once again stay safe everyone.

In my opinion, 2021 so far, was the year for KING, especially after level 10 000. It was Booster hungry for me, but as indicated last week or the week before, the game is free and revenue has to be made somewhere.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?