Feedback on levels 10 881 - 10 925!

Options
123457»

Comments

• dopje
    dopje Posts: 985 Level 2
    Options

10919 My boosters are now finished. Which also didn't help with this level. Don't even come close to completing this level. Ridiculous and then the fast race that just pass this level in a few times. Then you must have a hack. What a nasty game it is from now on cady crush.

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 55 Level 2
    Options

Level 10924 with only 20 moves without boster impossible (or show me how it will work)

plaese Chance the levels that they are possible, now most Levels only have 20 moves which is mostly impossible

now the Game makes less fun then befor… what a pity

• GordyF
    GordyF Posts: 191 Level 2
    Options
  • leejays1
    leejays1 Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

I have been reading the comments and I am stuck on level 10902. I used boosters and am still stuck! I’ve hardly come close to passing the level.I won boosters but I don’t want to use them as I have more hard levels to pass and taking days and days to pass is utterly ridiculous. There really is something wrong when they take away moves and expect you to pass. Candy Crush has really changed all they want is your money to pass levels. I won’t pay 5 cent to this game they can’t look after players that play all the time. Let’s hope they change the game from being impossible and a little more user friendly. They will keep losing players.

• nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Moves reduced

frosting layers added

Stuck for days

had used color bomb and stripe wrap

always end with 20 to 22 frostings left to clear

now up to an e tea 35 moves more than the level actually has to start

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?