Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Publish a list of top players before adding more levels. National and international!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Modz and welcome to our wonderful community. I agree with the comment above. I think this would be better in the discussion area and it would also help if you explained why you wanted this list published.
I am closing this discussion now.
Thank you and Happy New Year!
Hello @Modz this area is for ideas that would improve the game of Candy Crush Saga. I don't really see how having a list of the top players would improve the game. What do you think?
@Crazy Cat Lad @bearwithme