Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Let's the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Oniels !
Please explain your idea or game suggestion in more detail so we all can understand how it will work and what it would do in the game.
Hello @Oniels and welcome to this community.
Your idea has got to be one of the shortest I have ever seen, and to be honest I have no idea what it is your are asking for.
I wonder if you have mistakenly posted in the wrong area of this forum. Here is a link to the main areas of this forum.
@bearwithme @Crazy Cat Lad