🎖️ Show your Candy Crush skills and claim your level milestone badges!

Options

Comments

• Jalaughead
    Jalaughead Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • horten
    horten Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Pounawea, & @Bumper2019, @Sukanta_Biswas, @Freddy_Falkner, @Albert_Heinrich, @Yosca, @MountainMom @kiara_wael, @candycrushinit, @PummyRaj, & The Matching Sisters @LizzyLemondrop with @BeckyBubblegum, @bearwithme,

Well hello group. Did you see what @Yosca did to us? She got within 8000 points of @bearwithme! Pretty amazing stuff. You know bears eat fairies. So be careful. 😁

Just finished up, so I'll go do Mr. Bear's contest a bit later.

I ran into some interesting stuff, things I meant to ask, but forgot about. After this post I'll give you some screenshots on it. Also, a few stats on "The Rainbow Rapids" by our Community Manager @Pounawea. Not really much tho. It was a easy 45 Levels, but that is understandable, because it is a new release. Next week or after, certain the game designers will be locking us up again, with blockers, making the goal with rainbows, harder. It has potential. Really needs some Gold Bars in it.

Well, here is my 3rd x now at the end.

My Current Map Level 7146 (Finished Level 7145) Candy Crush Saga - End Of Game For The 3rd Time - Origins7 Dale

*Stats Of Interest

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App, for now. Yes, current on all updates on it.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.836 *Updated on 5/19/2020! (KB4497165: Intel Microcode Updates)

Live in USA.

*On Candy Crush Soda Saga (CCSS)

v1.168.200.0 Modified on 5/14/2020 

No "Bubblegum hill" (BGH)! *Had it, but has not returned yet!

From Superstar @kiara_wael post: The "Bubblegum hill" appears only on the weekends. He comes on "Friday Late Evening and goes back on Late Sundays". 

No "The Noble and Royal Path!" yet with this update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga at the end of game again, Level 4946 (Finished Level 4945)

New levels released on Fri's.! *30 Levels

• Team "Soda Squad" Info (CCSS)

Admin is: @candycrushinit  

Team Name: LOL Lollipops 

Code: 294239366

*6 on Team! *Leaves only 6 open spots!

Use "Search bar" in Teams Soda Squad App for codes.

*On Candy Crush Saga (CCS)

v1.1760.2.0 Modified 5/7/2020 

From @PummyRaj *Been told, the "Space Race" runs only from "Late Thursday / Early Friday, Till Monday Early Hours."

I now have "The Crush is Real!" *According to @Pounawea *Week 4: 21st – 27th May: Levels 16 - 20 *Done!

Tiffi and the Beanstalk showed up on, 5/26/2020! Timer 51 Hours + (*5 Levels Done - Now Gone!)

Lucky Beans showed up on, 5/27/2020! Timer 23 Hours 59 mins *Did not get the 2 Hour Reward on the Candy Bomb, got only the 1 Hour Fish Reward! *In My Sweet Supplies inventory, timer was set to zero on Candy Bomb!

*Note: Can't use it now, but would be appreciated if you gave it to me, when the next "45 New Levels" are released on June 3rd, 2020!

On 3 Level Build-a-Bot Now (A Loss Of 2 Boosters)! *Please Bring Back The 5 Level Build-a-Bot!

Lost the 5 Gold Bar "Fast Race!" also! *Got only 1 race, then gone! *Please Bring That Back! (*This might be how they do it, 3 weeks now, 1 race, then gone). There are 3 place finishes, that get gold. Saw a post claiming only 1st got rewarded. Might be phone app?

Lost "Nightmarishly Hard level Offer" For $1.99 + tax! *Please Bring That Back! *Important Note! You only get it 1x, when it shows up, take it or lose it. It will not return on the "Nightmarishly Hard level" you are on, do not leave on a timer or close the screen, or you lose it! Before, you could buy as many as you wanted, but not now, limited to buying 1x only! *It has 15 Gold Bars, 15 mins. For both the "Hand Switch" & "Popsicle Hammer", both can be used 1x in the levels you are on, until timer runs down. Plus, get 1 Gold Bar in your "VIP Gift Bag", which you get / collect at end of episode. 

Have Not Seen "Weekly Offer" For $1.99 + tax, Yet! *Please Bring That Back! *Important Note! Again, You only get it 1x a week, when it shows up, take it or lose it, see above. *It has 10 Gold Bars, 1 of every Booster. Plus, get 1 Gold Bar in your "VIP Gift Bag", which you get / collect at end of episode. *See below in my next post.

Candy Crush Saga was at Level 7056 (Finished Level 7055) 1st x

Candy Crush Saga at Level 7101 (Finished Level 7100) 2nd x

Candy Crush Saga at Level 7146 (Finished Level 7145) 3rd x

*At The End Of Game For The 1st Time Ever On 5/18/2020! 

*At The End Of Game For The 2nd Time On 5/21/2020!

*At The End Of Game For The 3rd Time On 5/27/2020!

New levels released on Weds.! *45 Levels

According to @Pounawea *New Levels Released: 5/27/2020 *With "The Rainbow Rapids"! (Level 7116) *Info in next post!

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 7055 Levels, 471 episodes
    • Win10: 7145 Levels, 477 episodes. 

*Important Note! On these Stats, it is on the "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App"!

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki 

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/27/2020

P.S. Ran out of room again. So see next post. Thx 😀

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Pounawea, & @Bumper2019, @Sukanta_Biswas, @Freddy_Falkner, @Albert_Heinrich, @Yosca, @MountainMom @kiara_wael, @candycrushinit, @PummyRaj, & The Matching Sisters @LizzyLemondrop with @BeckyBubblegum, @bearwithme, @LadyRaffie,

Let me finish up on the previous post. Then I'll do those screenshots I found.

Weekly Deal Showed Up 50% Off - Only 10 Gold Bars "No Boosters" - Candy Crush Saga Level 7102 - Origins7 Dale 

*See above for a comparison!

• "The Rainbow Rapids"! 

Level 7116 No Boosters - Rainbow Rapids - Target ? *Starts

Level 7117 No Boosters - Rainbow Rapids - Target 100000

Level 7119 No Boosters - Rainbow Rapids - Target 50000

Level 7122      - Rainbow Rapids - Target 50000

Level 7124      - Rainbow Rapids - Target 40000

Level 7127      - Rainbow Rapids - Target 100000

Level 7128      - Rainbow Rapids - Target 20000

Level 7130      - Rainbow Rapids - Target 70000

Level 7132      - Rainbow Rapids - Target 50000

Level 7135      - Rainbow Rapids - Target 70000

Level 7138      - Rainbow Rapids - Target 30000

Level 7140      - Rainbow Rapids - Target 40000

Level 7142      - Rainbow Rapids - Target 30000

Level 7145      - Rainbow Rapids - Target 110000 *Ends 

*Important Note! On these Stats, it is on the "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", not using my smartphone yet, for gaming. Why, you may be asking? Because wifi or any device using it, is going to have both, connection, along with security issues, to deal with, especially on gaming. If you use a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or whatever you are using, then put the device into your PC Modem Router / Gateway, at home. Most have a wifi section for listing devices, this should improve your connection, along with giving you, better encryption, since the PC Modem Router / Gateway have or most have hardware firewalls. Also, the software firewall should be turned on the device you have. You now get 2 levels of security, soft & hard.

*Again, see my post above!

Ok, now that, that is done. I remember reading about this, on the (CCS) Online Guide, some time ago. Ran into it, looking for info for a player. Certain, you have heard or know about it. So fill me in.

Has anyone won this - Hidden Sugar Star Crown - Candy Crush Saga (reddit) - Origins7 Dale

When you click on it, get the Online Guide:

Has anyone won this - Hidden Sugar Star Crown - Candy Crush Saga Online Guide - Origins7 Dale

Kind of faded out. So the highlighted section says:

"Also, if you're successful & win levels in a streak, you could finish the episode with the Secret Hidden Sugar Star Crown!"

So I'll start 1st. (hehe)

• Has anyone won it here, or know of someone who has?
    • What does it look like?
    • One of the give a ways, is the word "Episode", we know that consists of 15 Levels. But, that is now. How many levels in the past, when this was written, did a episode have?
    • "Streak" is the next clue here. Does that mean, taking as a example the present value of 15 levels per episode, that it has to be 15 levels in a row, no losses. Along with, does it have to be New Levels only? Can I replay old levels, thereby restarting my 15 level streak?

Well my friends, here is a interesting puzzle. Would make for a great contest also, huh. Let me know, what you know on this. Because I have a résumé, to do. That would look good on it. I might get fired, before even getting hired. 😁

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/27/2020

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?