🎖️ Show your Candy Crush skills and claim your level milestone badges!

Options

Comments

• nicktesla123
    nicktesla123 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello I go by Nick Tesla on Candy Crush Saga. I played on and off for years when the free booster spin never allowed you to land on it. Today, I just landed on the special space and won every single booster offered on the wheel after only 2 weeks playing compared to never landing on it after 2 years plus...this is the current level I'm on

• raquelin
    raquelin Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Level 4684! Its very difficult

• raquelin
    raquelin Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

This level is impossible, somebody help to me please?

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

*Reposting, lost the post, on 1 edit. Might be going thru "Approval" again, not sure. Editor acting up again. @LadyRaffie

Hi @Pounawea & The Level 7000 Group,

Well I did it. For the first time ever, reached the end of "Candy Crush Saga", at Level 7055. Now that I am where all the cool people are at, guess I'll have to leave the room. 😎

Here are screenshots on reaching the end, for the 1st time. These are "Win 10 Pro - PC, Desktop App Screenshots".

From above the Legend @Spieler_8675309, "if you've got (access to) a Win(blows) 10 PC, you would have all available episodes/levels in it." LOL

My 1st End Of Game Announcement - Level 7055 - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

My Score Level 7055 - 219260 - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

My Current Map Level 7055 Candy Crush Saga - End Of Game For The First Time Ever - Origins7 Dale

This is my 2nd King game on reaching the end, also at the end again on (CCSS) Candy Crush Soda Saga. I am at the end on these 2 games, because of all the work, tips, & help from these King Community Members. So many thx 1st, to the Kingsters. 😁

*Stats Of Interest

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App, for now. Yes, current on all updates on it.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.836 *Updated on 5/12/2020!

Live in USA.

*On Candy Crush Soda Saga

v1.168.200.0 Modified on 5/14/2020 

No "Bubblegum hill" (BGH)! *Had it, but has not returned yet!

From Superstar kiara_wael post: The Bubble Gum Hill appears only on the weekends. He comes on Friday late evening and goes back on late Sundays.

No "The Noble and Royal Path!" yet with this update!

At end of game again, Level 4916 (Finished Level 4915)

*On Candy Crush Saga

v1.1760.2.0 Modified 5/7/2020 

*Been told, the "Space Race" runs only from "Late Thursday / Early Friday, Till Monday Early Hours."

I now have "The Crush is Real!"

Lucky Beans showed up on, 5/14/2020!

Candy Crush Saga at Level 7055 *At The End Of Game For The First Time Ever On 5/18/2020!

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki 

Many thx again for having & hosting these contest for us. 😀

Take Care Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/18/2020

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,103 Soda Moderator
    Options

Congratulations @Origins7_Dale You have passed level 7000 👏🏻👏🏻 So have you seen this contest? https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/294025/7even-7even-7even/p1 You have reached them all, I’m on 6951, so I hope I reach level 7000 in time 😅

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Yosca,

Yes, have seen it. In fact wondering how I should upload these pics. Have like 30 or so screenshot scores for that contest.

Also, thx for tagging me. Because the post above I did, on reaching the end, Level 7055, was posted at:

Celebrate with us the Level 7000 in Candy Crush Saga! - Page 6

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/294015/celebrate-with-us-the-level-7000-in-candy-crush-saga-%F0%9F%A5%B3/p6

Was moved here, by who, don't know. Also, when I quoted:

"From above the Legend @Spieler_8675309, "if you've got (access to) a Win(blows) 10 PC, you would have all available episodes/levels in it." LOL "

That goes back to the above link also.

Anyway, on posting 30 or so screenshots of my scores. Not sure if I should even do it, the editor / system just doesn't like me. About 2-3 days ago, got a bunch of "Network Errors", but only on the pics, not on text. Still took like 3-4 attempts for every pic, to get it to upload. Might have done it, at a busy time. Have left @LadyRaffie several messages on this editor, treating me so badly.

So need some advice here from my favorite game expert. So what are your thoughts on my dilemma?

Thx Origins7 Dale, 😀

5/18/2020

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,103 Soda Moderator
    Options

Can’t help you with this @Origins7_Dale Don’t know why the system ‘hates’ your uploads. Let me tag @Sukanta_Biswas . I know he is also playing Saga and maybe he knows why you have these problems with posting also in Soda Community, missing comments and so. So @Sukanta_Biswas can you give advice on the different uploads? 🤓🤓🤓

• Origins7_Dale
    Options

Hi @Yosca,

Ok. Yes, he is great at solving issues here. Should be a Legend. He has my vote, along with you also.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

5/18/2020

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?