Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Need more gifts
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think where you can buy a Candy Crush gift card depends on where you live @cassidyamber76
If you live in the UK this is where you can buy gift cards.
Ha ha I don’t know how to purchase the gift card. Where can I find a candy gift card
How do I am able to buy candy crush cards
Don't we all @halawany20