๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

๐Ÿ“… Weekly Contest showing scores higher than normal

Options
Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited August 2022 in Support

In this week's Weekly Contest some player's scores are based on data from various weeks and not only this specific week.

Therefore they may have scores and achievements higher than normally.

This issue now fixed, so when the Weekly Contest resets next week, all players will start from scratch.

Thanks for your patience with this week's Weekly Race and the data issue with the scores!

ยซ134567

Answers

• Hinske
    Hinske Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited February 2022
    Options

*#!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ค kidding me?๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿค now even 3 players are way over 100 levels and they really weren't they're a few hours ago. This isn't funny anymore, changing games while playing/rules it ๐Ÿ˜ช

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language and Rude)

• Bennihanna
    Bennihanna Posts: 135 Level 2
    Options

I don't understand how I can be number one in the weekly contest with 10 wins and most other players have around 9 or less wins and then, all of a sudden, another player becomes number one with over a hundred wins. This happens pretty much every week. The players are all at the same level and, bam, a player comes in with over a hundred wins and becomes the winner. This happens within minutes, not hours or days. How is this cheating done and not corrected by King?

• unknownh24g
    unknownh24g Posts: 1,127 Level 4
    Options

Same thing was happened to me๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜จ I hope that it's a different version of a troll. I was getting those suspicious accounts in my weekly contest since 2 weeks ago.

• unknownh24g
    unknownh24g Posts: 1,127 Level 4
    Options

Absolutely correct.

See here. This troll appeared within an hour๐Ÿค” I don't think, any person, except a hacker, could pass 100 levels within an hour.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,508 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for your report it. will give this feedback to the game team!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,396 Legend
    Options

To the CM that changed the OP to remove the rude language, what about addressing the issue being complained about as well?

The issue of people in the Weekly Contest having scores in the hundreds is becoming the biggest issue on here. It is high time we had an official response.

@Crazy Cat Lad @Pounawea @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @aijaziqbal @bearwithme @Kerrie

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,508 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for your report it. will give this feedback to the game team!

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,891 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Alienscar I too was shocked this morning when I logged in. Yesterday I was leading with 49 and Melanie, a very good friend of mine was nowhere to be seen. As you can see she is now showing as 112. I have just spoken to her and she laughed, said she has only passed a couple of levels from Monday to today. King really need to sort this it is so unfair. I will see what happens Sunday and if Melanie is still showing as the lead I will ask if she actually got the boosters.

Extra annoying as I have now, like 4 years ago finished and eagerly awaiting the new levels. So I know this was the last chance I would have had of coming first legally.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,396 Legend
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @Carol-38 damn sorry to hear that you have been robbed of your first place in the Weekly Contest.

Being just a player on here the same as everyone else I obviously don't know what is going on. Based on what we know it could be one of two things causing this I would say.

A troll was added to some people's games that completed a number of levels similar to what everyone is seeing now. Complaints about the Troll have stopped, but it really makes you think that King has just turned a real player into the Troll by providing that player with a false number of levels.

Also this problem has only started since the introduction of the new friend feature. It really makes me think that somehow the number of lives received has got mixed up with the number of levels completed.

Ah well the issue has supposedly been reported to the Game Team now, so only a year or two to wait before it gets fixed.

The more this goes on the more I realise that the Fast Race doesn't work the way I thought it did. That is, in my Race Kerrie was first but in her race she was second. That means that in my Race no one would have actually won the rewards for coming first.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,891 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Alienscar it definitely isn't to do with the number of lives received, if it was I'd be off the scale and 1st all the time. So we can rule that one out. Suppose we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?