Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How many players can I now add as friends in CCS?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Zullen we Candy-vrienden worden? Klik op de link om me toe te voegen aan je vriendenlijst!
https://ccs.play.king.com/xYwB/fi?deep_link_value=dpid%3D465767564
As of right now, I have 34. I can only add like 2-3 a day now. Hopefully I can keep adding as well. I don’t use Facebook either. Try to add me. I think I’m listed as CLS.
@kiara_wael
Thank you for helping me.
But perhaps I mistranslated my question into English.
In this thread, I'm not asking about how to add friends.
I want to know how many friends I can add. I want to know the maximum number of friends I can add to CCS in my game.
How many friends can I add to the maximum? (10 players, 20 players, more players?) How many?
Now I have 7 friends. How many more friends can I add?
If you can, just tell me the maximum number of players that I can add as my friends.
(If it matters, then I'll clarify. I don't play through Facebook. I log into the game using email on the King account.)
Hi and welcome to the King Community
If play through Facebook , you can sent or add active friends in your friends list , Also please check this page for looking friends