Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just do not like the answer. Please put CC back to where I can play it in landscape mode. I do not like portrait mode. I don’t want to play the game this way. Guess I will stop until it is available in landscape mode again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's because this thread is 1 year old and most probably the destination thread is hidden from regular users - either moved to a restricted area of the site, deleted or something else.
It seems this bug that they called a "test" in December occurred 1 year ago as well. Was it also a test back then? Didn't they learn anything from it? In fact, the "test" ended on 19th December. Then they did another "test" 1 month later, this time it affected maybe everyone, hence the extremely negative backlash from the community. Despite that they haven't fixed it yet. Someone should be fired, in my opinion.
incidentally, if I click on the link you provide for more information ... if gives me a "you don't have permission to see this"
just wanted to say ditto .... looking forward to the "testing" to be done - at level 13,321 and 10 + years of playing (on my iPad only) the option of Landscape needs to be added back PLEASE!!!!
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Sorry for the inconvenience . Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for Informations Here