Feedback on levels 11 331 - 11 375!

Crazy Cat Lad
Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
edited March 2022 in Discussions

We want your feedback on the levels 11 331 - 11 375!

New sweet levels are released every week in Candy Crush Saga and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter.

On this thread you have the chance to give all your feedback on levels 11 331 - 11 375 directly to the people behind the levels!

We want to know how you feel about the following things!

1 Did you get stuck on any level? Or did you crush your way through all levels smoothly?

Was there any level you would have made differently? Some detail on a level that you would had changed or removed perhaps?

3 What was your absolute favorite level? Which level would you like to play one more time?

Comment all feedback to the Team about the new levels on this page!

What's coming to Candy Crush Saga next week?

Find a sneak peek and guess HERE!

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds.

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Looks like a bit of payback is being dished out for the fun levels of the last few weeks.

The first episode starts out with plenty of good levels, a mixture of enjoyable and tricky. but goes completely off the rails by 11340.

11340 is packed full of blockers and has a very high purple candy requirement that needs the game to give you, which is rare.

11341 is just a totally stupid layout, and requires the game to generate unbelievable amounts of wrappers to pass. The bottom of the board is completely blocked with liquorice curls and candy canes, and there is simply no way of clearing it without the game generating lots of boosters by itself. This level needs a serious redesign.

11344 is just soul sapping rubbish- way way too many blockers to clear within the allocated moves.

Gold bars, UFOs will be required in this first epsisode.

Prepare to be disappointed

• Michael-6

11345 is also terrible- the green and red orders are far far too high to complete.

I'm out of gold bars now so that's me stuck until the royalty replenishes my stocks!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,844 Level 5

I have only completed the 1st episode. Want to wait on the others till the contest starts.

I totally enjoyed levels 11333 and 11339, both were clever.

11339 was my fave and I liked the opening board with the CC wheel. Sam makes an appearance too! I like how it works with the Frog and the CC wheel.

• Michael-6

The second and third episodes are good, there are plenty of tricky levels in there, but they are all doable without boosters, with maybe the exception of 11353 which from memory was pretty awful.

Probably a more satisfying experience than last week, with a bit of a challenge present.

The only disappointing bit is those levels i noted near the end of the first episode, not impressed with them whatsoever.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

Not going anywhere soon with 11341. Ugh. Can't even get one cherry down.

• Scooterpie

@NancyDrew I marked down in my notes that I did NOT like level 11341. I noted that CB + fishy was good when I nearer the end of my moves. (Only if you have a lots of candy the same color as fishy)

Finished the 2nd episode. Liked levels 11347 and level 11354 the best because of the CC Wheel. Oh Yeah!

Finally got some time so I have now been trying out the Deluxe Chocolate Box. This is my 1st time trying it, liking it. I have been a listening to the comments here on this one. Work it real good!

Get down with you bad self!

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

@Scooterpie What have I missed? The deluxe boxes I've seen are lot of trouble for not much reward - like 15 minutes of choco ball or something like that. Every now and then around Monday they offer a box that gives you 10 gold bars, but have to get 4 wins (or use a booster - yeah right) and I don't have any new levels to play.

• Scooterpie

@NancyDrew this is the first time that I have played the Deluxe Box. I will probably only play it during the new levels to collect the gold. I do not know if it is the same every time? If I find that there is not always gold at the end I will probably just forget about it. Hehe! 🙃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?