Feedback on levels 11 331 - 11 375!

Options

Comments

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,566 Level 5
    Options

@Scooterpie In my Deluxe Box now the Gold Bars are one day yes and one day no, on my wife account the Gold Bars are once in 4 day.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    Options

@Tzvi_Marcu I know that you got the Deluxe Box down, some of your comments helped convince me to try it!

Finished the levels. All in all I enjoyed most. @Michael-6 highlighted some problem areas.

Level 11374 was my favorite in the 3rd episode. I like to get those fishies swimming. Bobbers are cool.

I got some really explosive graphics this week. Last week in a different thread a player brought this up. Woah, I had to readjust myself. Now I am beginning to enjoy. Resizing my Win10/11 app window was good. I like it shaped like my mobile in portrait view so I needed to make my window longer and wider to see some of the effects more better.

Anywho I hope that everyone continues to play and to comment. Remember we are also playing chess here. Hehe! Carry on, carry on.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

I have not even started yet. Major floods on the east coast of Australia. We have lost everything that was on the bottom level of our house. We had no phone or internet service for 5 days. Just got phone service back still no home internet. I will start playing soon using my laptop connected to my phone hotspot.

• Scooterpie
    Options

Woah @Peter_Tornaros I knew things were bad but it seems so really awful! So happy that you are okay!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Horrible news @Peter_Tornaros, I wasn't even aware there was such severe flooding there, there's nothing in the news here other than the Ukraine situation. At least yous are all safe! Hopefully the rain clears off this week.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2022
    Options

quote:

Major floods on the east coast of Australia...

That keeps things in perspective, may everyone in that region (& everywhere else, for that matter) be well; (for any interested parties) here's something about the weather down under.

As for the main topic here...

quote:

Feedback on levels 11331-11375

Done 'em (few days ago or whenever)...

And week #37 of the one episode per 24:00 experiment coincides with week #7 of the ER being nonexistent (same ol' BS from those King devils)...

• Scooterpie
    Options

It's Bike Week In Daytona Beach, Florida!

Not really going out to do much but these boots were made for walking... Weather is great for the bikers. Oh Yeah!

However, here in the CC Saga so many counting threads.... So boring...

Also, A whole lotta trolling going on and on and on...

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Scooterpie
    Options

Just made a post here with a picture and it has gone for review? This happened to me yesterday also in another thread? So I am going to see if this goes through? What? Why? I do not post much?

My posts that have to be reviewed no longer show up in my drafts like they used to?

I am going to address this question to you @Crazy Cat Lad. What? Why?

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

I think there is so much criticism of the game on here these days, a lot more posts seem to be getting reviewed. Must be some precious King staff viewing the forums! Several of mine have been held for review, even if they are innocuous thoughts on the new levels. It seems to happen in particular if you go back and edit a post. Hence lots of mine are full of spelling mistakes these days, I'm not bothering to go back and edit the post in case it subsequently gets flagged for review!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,049 Legend
    Options

I believe that mostly the cause of posts being sent for approval are keywords that are on a naughty list. I don't know what the keywords are, but is is something that @Freddy_ once told me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?