🍂☀️🍬 Candy Crush Saga Seasons - Feedback and Ideas!

Options

Comments

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 808 Level 4
    Options

Definitely not a fan of the Vault Challenge. When someone has 5 million blue turtles and your sitting there with a meager 50,000 thinking your doing great it actually takes the fun out of the event right from the beginning. Now that the cascades have been removed, I am seriously wondering how does one accumulate 5 million points. Is there a gliche, a hack or is there another way to collect this many blue candies? If your final award is 2 space saucers, yet someone else has an opporunity for 2 party poppers or something different, again not everyone receiving the same awards and being treated equally, these events hardly seem worth the effort.

• greddycandy
    greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad I really enjoyed Candy Creative Season. It was great having Archie the Toffee Turtle in the game as he always brought some good surprises with him. I enjoyed the Vault Challenge, though I didnt do too well in it as i was stuck on a lot if levels and couldn't make the most of it. I've reached the Gold Vault twice and the Silver Vault twice as well. It was a good event, if I wasn't stuck on levels I would have done much better. Can't wait for the next one.

Thanx for the tag @Diamond_Lim

• Elviramartinez_61
    Elviramartinez_61 Posts: 2,065 Level 4
    Options

It has been exciting, the Archie figure very sweet and a challenging challenge , l love

• Shilviya18
    Shilviya18 Posts: 1,678 Level 4
    Options

I am realy enjoyed this game @Crazy Cat Lad 😀

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,355 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Did you enjoy having Archie the Toffee Turtle in the game? and that the new character was created by players?

I loved having Archie in the game. I loved collecting all the blue candies with him. I like how the players was the ones who got to create and name Archie. I think there should be more things in the community to let the players create and name the characters.

Did the season feel more personal or different with Archie?

it sure felt more personal and different. For one thing to make it feel personal was Archie was right there with me the whole way on my journey to help me collect blue candies. It was so different because the scenery was changed it was so beautiful. The characters made the game more fun. Archie helped me collect the blue candies to top the leaderboards and for contest in the community.

How did you feel about the Vault Challenge? Sweet or too challenging?

the vault challenge was sweet. It was challenging due to being in higher levels therefore the levels was harder to get through to be able to get to the last vault door. I was able to get bronze everytime and I was able to top the leaderboards so I was happy with it.

Let us know how you experienced the Candy Creative Season!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 539 Level 3
    Options

love this season but they're certain things I'm concerned with: the difficulty of certain levels and the limited amount of lives given to us daily. I don't understand why they are limiting on lives

• Kiki_g
    Kiki_g Posts: 3,913 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I loved having Archie in the game and I love that the character was created by players. It certainly felt more personal and different because the character was created by the players.

The Vault Challenge was great but also exhausting. You had to play a few hours every day to have a chance at first place.

I found the rewards a bit small for having to play so much. Only first place got a special reward. I think places 2-10 deserved a surprise reward too.

• gordan10
    gordan10 Posts: 10,930 Level 5
    Options

I did not have Archie or the Vault Challenge in my game, so I could not participate in the challenges. Yes, my game is updated. Yes, my game is connected to my King account. Yes to all the other suggestions that were given.

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,652 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad I really had a lot of fun these past few weeks with the Candy Creative Season. Having Archie the Toffee Turtle in the game was a big plus. Archie will forever be special for me because I can say that I was involved in his development. I really appreciated King coming to us players for our opinion. The vault challenge was a little challenging, but that is what made it fun. 🙂

Looking forward to all the fun coming next season 😊

• EOTheGr8
    EOTheGr8 Posts: 3,681 Level 5
    edited June 2022
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad I really enjoyed this season very much. I really enjoyed playing all these events and unlocking all the sweet prizes as always. I also really enjoyed the Saga Story where Tiffi was introducing Archie to all of her friends!

One thing that I didn’t like this season was that I didn’t get the Vault Challenge AT ALL and I was really sad (and mad) as I couldn’t experience it or get the badge… 😔😡

Other than that, very fun season, and I can’t wait for the Sweet Summer! 😎☀️⛱

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?