Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
lev 1945 has less lives plz give me 40 lives to pass this level kindly helo
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi
I want more moves in level 5479 can u give me 50 moves
sir kindly give me more moves in 5479 level please
thnx my all friends to give me your precious suggestions pray for me to clear this level wish me best of luck thnx dear friends u r special for me all of u
yeh I have already watched this video thnx for your suggestions but I think here is some bad luck for me in these days from every where I m totally upset and under stress
but I ll try again and again every moment
o m g I m totally confused since several weeks
I know yorben but moves are so less I can't pass this level still I have many friends who send me lives but moves stuck me 🤔😳
farahabbas
Posts: 9
Level 2
6:47PM
kindly give me 40 lives to pass on this level 1945
As said earlier @farahabbas you will get more lives by asking your friends - do you have any in your game. If not there is a link where you can get some.
moves in 1945 too much less you know so I just want to release ND relax
I know but I want more moves coz moves are too much less for this level dear
Hi@farahabbas this is your 7th post re lives for level 1945 you must really be stuck. You won't get lives by asking for them here, the best way is from friends in your game. If you don't have friends who can send you lives there is a thread on King Community where you can get friends from.
If you can't find it let me know.