Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
please tell me how to complete level 1467 my friend is stuck on it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi,
I constantly have the problem to have much much less moves than others. But now is more than ridiculous! I only have 4 moves on level 1467, which means i will stay here forever. I play under windows on a laptop, so is not an apple computer. Please tell me how can i update my game without loosing the results i had until now. because otherwise i can simply give up this game.
Thank you!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this video hope give some Tips
Good Lucj