πŸš€πŸ³πŸ”οΈπŸοΈ What's your great adventure? Share your story and claim the seasonal badge!

Options

Comments

• ghefersoncurva
    ghefersoncurva Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

I'd run fast like sonic

• PattiB_Lucas
    PattiB_Lucas Posts: 259 Level 3
    Options

I love adventure travel!!! Our last big trip before the pandemic was hiking in the Dolomites (Italian Alps). This past weekend we did a weekend snowshoeing trip up to a hut in the mountains near us in Colorado. We also love sailing in the Caribbean and the Med!!

• DarDarW
    DarDarW Posts: 1,272 Level 4
    edited April 2022
    Options

Thanks for the question @Crazy Cat Lad and for this really cool badge πŸ₯° Thanks @Diamond_Lim for the tag xo

Oh my goodness I am so very fortunate and blessed to have been able to check off a number 1 bucket list item on a trip of a lifetime... it was a serious adventure and at the perfect time tooooo πŸ₯° 1 of my sisters and 2 very good friends of mine got to go together from Canada where we all live and spend 3 weeks in Tahiti & Bora Bora in Jan and Feb of 2020 and a first time helicopter ride too, what an amazing adventure... at the very beginning of covid soooo it was the last bit of normal travel before the pandemic. It was a dream come true and I still can't believe I was really there...❀

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,702 Friends Moderator
    Options

I have longed to go to Slovenia to meet several of my cousins for the first time. I continue to research my ancestry, but actuslly meeting relatives from my father's ancestral home would be amazing! I had planned this trip 2 years ago... and then the COVID-19 pandemic squelched my dream. I will try again.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

My dream adventure is to go to the Pyramids of Egypt and the valley of the Kings and help in archeological digs of the tombs of the Pharaohs and the common Egyptians from thousands of years ago or travel to Central and South American archeological digs of the Maya and the Aztec civilization from thousands of year ago also. That would be my dream adventure and so for the rest of my life. πŸ’•πŸ€—

Thanks for the badge and thanks for the tag @Diamond_Lim πŸ’•πŸ’•

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5
    Options

I have been lucky enough to have been to some amazing places, Grand canyon, Statue of liberty, Niagara Falls and more. However my dream adventure would be to see the Northern Lights. πŸ₯°

aurora borealis

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,542 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Wow! That was great adventures! Thank you for your answering adventure dreams on this thread! Everyone! πŸ‘πŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Oh! Thank you for your loving my pictures of amazing mountains and beautiful flowers! @Kerrie β€οΈπŸ˜„

No! It's no Disney Theme Park but we can wish we travel and play in Disney Theme Park! We love Disney Theme Park too! β€οΈπŸ˜„

It's in Genting Highlands from Malaysia! Genting Highlands also had a lot of fun like Disney Theme Park. Of course! There is a lot of skylifts and could see amazing mountains are there! Not just skylifts and amazing mountains, we can also playing amazing more fun like Disney Theme Park! πŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your loving my pictures of amazing mountains and beautiful flowers!Β @Amoonmoon β€οΈπŸ˜„

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?