Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think that the players should be able to get the unlimited time. Like King does with the other Candy Crush games. It really makes it more exciting knowing that you can get that.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Idea is closed because it is a duplicate.
It's very okay and thank you for your answering that player. I am also very busy to do in my real life. @DieOmimi 😄
Thnaks for the tag @Diamond_Lim.
Sorry, I'm a bit late, I've had a lot of business appointments.
@Rachel913, unlimited lives are a good thing. There is already a similar idea with a suggestion, with which you get unlimited life as a reward.
Just like that, there won't be unlimited lives and I don't see with you what a player gets it for or how he can work it out.
If you want, follow the links below (green font) and vote on the existing ideas.
Thanks.
unlimited-lives-as-a-reward-from-the-mystery-chest
24-hours-of-life
@DieOmimi @MountainMom