Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Question, what determines who you compete against in the weekly contests?
Thanks 😊
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree. It's not random at all. Always the same group for me. There's a player that's 6000 levels below me. She can win 30 levels to my one. She wins every week. I wish it was random.
I'm always assigned in the same group of people that are not even in my friends list. This is ridiculously boring, same people every week in lower levels!!!!! How do you get new competitors?
The Troll is a big problem @jj5 and there is no way of getting rid of it. It has quite rightly caused a lot of complaints as having the Troll in any competition makes no sense. The Troll doesn't have to play the same level over and over until the 35 extra moves appears. The Troll doesn't ever run out of boosters. In fact the Troll won't even need boosters as it's level completions are just fictitious.
In a game that has millions of people and in which people have their own friends it makes no sense to include an artificial player.
I was competing against people from my friends list and a few others but now, for the second week, I am competing against ‘Troll’. I was winning a number of the weekly contests but it seems impossible to win competing against ‘Troll’.
Actually, I would think someone playing longer would have a lot more boosters saved up.
@FranCarol The levels of the people in my friends list range from 230 to over 11,000 and the Weekly Contest can contain any of these players.
In theory your sister should be at an advantage in the contest as the levels get more difficult as you progress.
Ok, that seems reasonable. But my sister who is at level 1,000 is put up again players that have reached 6,000 or more games and I didn’t think it was fair. But I wasn’t sure how it worked.
I think it is just a totally random selection of players @FranCarol. Nowadays the selection seems to be made up of people in my friends list.