Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played Levels Rush and was supposed to receive 25 gold bars for passing 25 levels. However I haven't got them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I played level rush too and didn't receive my 25 gold bars. It said I didn't win and I passed 30 levels.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback, If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here,
The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.