⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• marcoandrea
    marcoandrea Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Shame on you!!! I get 1 hour of candy, 1 hour of candy strips and I can't play because there is a daily limit !!! like so many, I spend my time playing with it, trying to play tournaments and win prizes so it's ridiculous !! shame on you!! all together we should boycott the game !!

then what good is a comunity if no one answers, another ridiculous thing !!

• J12VNG
    J12VNG Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Why have you taken our lives away. I have just done really well on the pumpkin climb and now I can’t use my hours of goodies as I only have 5 lives. I used my 20 lives limit by 12.20am BEFORE I EVEN WENT TO BED so by the time I woke up for the day in the morning I now have no lives to use for the FULL day unless I wait for 5 to be refilled. I AM NOT SPENDING ANY MORE MONEY ON TOUR GAME AS I HAVE DONE PREVIOUSLY …….LOTS!!!!!!! 💵

as you will not allow me to play when I want to I have invested in this game for years but now I AM DONE

I am leaving. I will spend my money on all my other games who appreciate my custom and who aren’t GREEDY. This is how you screw yourself over big time. Whomever has agreed and authorised this change needs a new job. Disgraceful behaviour.

You also delete threads but it doesn’t make us feel any different about your ridiculous update. BYE!!!!!!!! 👋

• arfeenshiraz
    arfeenshiraz Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am playing this game since many years but it's very worst decision by King's team to limit the life to 20 per day cause it's restricted us to play when we wanted to & it's useless to increasing team members now.

I requested to please remove this restriction else you will lose many players from this game.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,782 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Please also give your feedback here

• Mary-Ann_Avella
    Mary-Ann_Avella Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

I agree totally when I don't have lives I just go and play another game like Vegas

• Mary-Ann_Avella
    Mary-Ann_Avella Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

Not sure what your point is in 20 limited lives, don't you understand that after we use the 20 lives we move on to a different game where if it was like before no limited lives we'd continue playing.... Don't the programmers want us to play? I don't get it you are shooting yourselves in the foot, people are stopping to play and are mad about this, and you are ok with this change?

• arfeenshiraz
    Options

Yeah same here, I play another game too when limits ends.

• kimmi428
    kimmi428 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Anyone remember when the game first came out and you could send and receive lives freely and just able to play the game? It was glorious and not a fullout cash grab!

• ElleVile
    ElleVile Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It really sucks that I can only use 20 saved lives a day. The more I play, the more money I’m likely to spend. It should be my choice how many of my saved lives I use daily not yours. Also the cap on how many lives you can have saved is also carp but not nearly as inconvenient as the 20 a day cap.

• arfeenshiraz
    Options

Yeah I remember, I was used to play more than 4 hours daily. But now can't play an hour due to limit as I crossed 7400 levels & now every round is hard one.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?