⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

💌 Lives inbox - How does it work? New Update!

Options

Comments

• Deemer67
    Deemer67 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why do I keep losing my lives??

• nonie135
    nonie135 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

why is there a timer on my saved lives?

• penniesnyder
    penniesnyder Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2023
    Options

I can't even access my saved lives. It won't let me have them and I haven't exceeded the authorized number of 20 per day.

• ashfordgooner
    ashfordgooner Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options

an answer to this flipping problem of not being able to use saved lives would be appreciated. king are ruining this game, you say you want to make this a great game for the players, well you are failing massively at king to do this. you are ruining the game. chocolare box ruined except for the 4th level. having timed rewards is pointless. what happens if the phone goes? what happens if the doorbell goes the rewards are pointless, and the game is getting close to pointless as well with all the changes being made. and now there is a timer on the saved lives. please king, fix it and leave the game alone.

• GramT
    GramT Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I have lives and I know I didn't use 20 of them since midnight but it's telling me I have to wait another 5 1/2 hours. What is going on? This is getting ridiculous. King needs to get back to allowing us to play. They want us to play their games but the restrictions are keeping us from having fun. Why bother. I don't even bother to ask for friends anymore because I can't use the lives they send me. I'm seriously thinking of finding another game that allows me to play. Like Toy Blast..I don't even get ads on that one. Or Wordscape, ads but you can play as long as you want. Same with Yatz..Can play forever on that one until you get tired of the ads. There are many others too that won't restrict our play.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone 😀

The timer will only appear after the daily limit is reach, which is something you have already got use too.

The timer is only a visual representation that will allow you to know how much time you have to wait to be able to accept lives again.

During the implementation of this feature there was an issue that prevented the normal claiming of lives. The studio already fixed the issue and you should be able to claim lives normally.

We apologize for the trouble caused!

• Jon-7
    Jon-7 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

That is definitely not true! I haven't accept any lifes today, yet to timer shows 11:03, so I can accept next life in midnight. And if it goes same as yesterday, morning timer shows again time to midnight, without ability to accept any lives.

• Charlotte_Layne
    Charlotte_Layne Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I haven't been able to access my lives for 2 days. Yesterday there was a time limit on it. Couldn't use it all day. This morning, it has reset and I still can't use them. What is up with that? I have been playing this game for a long time and the last few changes have been ridiculous and keeps me from playing. If I can't access lives, then I can't play after I use my first 5. GRRRRRRR.

• Lokan
    Lokan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same here. Can't access lives from friends for 2 days. Please, fix this!

• amanta4ray
    amanta4ray Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Sorry, but it is NOT fixed. I work up this morning to see the timer at 18hrs. when I didn't even play yesterday. How can my daily limit be reached when I was sleeping??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?