Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when you try to play with “friends” and they don't accept I don’t think it’s fair we have to wait 24 hours to play because they aren’t playing. I feel like the invite should be able to be canceled so you can play with whoever is available!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not enough votes. Closing.
Hello @kariefisher I think you have posted in the wrong idea area
Four in a row is a Candy Crush Soda feature and this area is for Candy Crush Saga ideas
Here is a link to the Soda Ideas area
@Pitty_Kitty @FluffyDinosaur @LadyRaffie