Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Win free hours of game time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @OjibwayLady1080 your idea is a bit short to be honest so I am not totally sure what you are suggesting. The game is already free to play, so I wonder if you are asking for the chance to win unlimited lives. If this is what your idea is then I am sorry to say this idea has already been suggested.