Level Too Hard

Options
carolthescot
carolthescot Posts: 30 Level 2

I've started to play the game again but i'm stuck on one of the hard levels-350. It's all very easy to buy back up items when you have a bank account but I don't.my 5 lives go by in a flash. Also when I get 'lives' of friends'-I play on my ipad-the game stops playing and lose all my lives. it's ridiculous. That's happened to me 4 times this week-what is going on because it's not happening with any other game I play on my ipad.

Also what's annoying I give 'friends' lives all the time I'm on but very few give them back-not much of a friend s are they

I don't know why KING makes levels so hard for other than to encourage people to buy back up items but these levels should be possible without buying anything..

I'm sure a lot of you has passed this level but I've only got so much time per day💔

Comments

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 869 Level 3
    Options

Ya that is a luck level. Even with items it can make little difference due to the limited starting spots.

You can look up guides but again it is just luck in those as well.

Finally it will get FAR worse as far as luck levels go. 1700s to early 2000s are just full of that type of level.

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi @carolthescot ! 🤗

Do not give up!

The trick to getting through this level is to try to make moves from below. Start by helping yourself with the vertical striped candy generators you see above, they will break the Bubblgam Pops below and free up space for the jelly fish to come out. At this point, you will have freed up enough space on the board to be able to create combinations between a color bomb and a striped or wrapped candy that will clean up the rest of the board.

• carolthescot
    Options

I'm trying my best-really but half the moves are wasted at the beginning saying no more moves all the time. I've been using many fish as well as the striped and square shaped ones-even got down to just one-arrrrgh! If only there was another 3 moves to the game i'm sure i'd get out!!

• carolthescot
    Options
  • carolthescot
    Options

Now I'm stuck on level 410. One of your game moderators showed me a You Tube of how it's done but it had 2 of these chocolate balls with the sprinkles right at the beginning of the game. There is none not unless they were already earned and before I could reply she cut of the discussion which i found very rude!

I was 18 levels ahead last Tuesday and sitting on the week's number one spot little did I know that this terror of a level was round the corner. I can see me being still on it this time next week not unless a miracle happens!! ha ha-yes they do happen i can hear you say😏💜

• carolthescot
    Options

Here we go again level 1190. it's not even a hard level as such but it is to me. The blinkin game cost me the weekly title last week now I'm last on the challenger game and the weekly challenge this week. There is far to much to do and most of the turns are used up trying to clear that square. i'm lucky if i have 3 moves left. I've no credit card to go and buy extras to get out of the situation I have to just fiddle away with it. What a carry on King,these games are meant to be enjoyable but for me a lot of them next to impossible. There should be some kind of help offered after playing so many times or I'm stuck here for goodness how long and the game isn't enjoyable any more. It's that bad I'm in tears it's ridiculous. Hope you're proud of yourselves King!

I've looked at the solution via You Tube-they make it look that easy but these special symbols only appear once in a blue moon.

• BLADE1858
    BLADE1858 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

5333 been on it for 5 days is it a luck or strategy level any help would be appreciated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?