Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2022
Thank you
Need to talk in private to a moderator or Community Manager? Write here!Â
Thank you so much! @Alienscar
I am sorry to say @legz314 that there is no fix for your issue at the moment. The issue of not receiving all of the rewards from the climbing style events is an issue that has been going on for a long time, but at the moment there is nothing you can do to fix it.
King used to offer compensation for the lost boosters, but I can't say if this is still the case.
You can read more about it in the post linked below.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/361872/%EF%B8%8F-%EF%BB%BFno-rewards-from-cloud-climb/p1
Today is the second time I’ve only gotten one of the prizes I selected on Carnival Climb. I knew what boosters I needed and stopped playing when I had them, only for only a portion of my winnings to actually show up.