Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not receive my 10,000 badge (banner) and I am now on level 10,005. How can I get it changed to reflect 10,000 instead of 9,000? Please help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good job for winning 10 Milestones of the game @datboyharv๐๐๐๐
10000 level
Hi @Merr224 and welcome to our Community! ๐ค
Sometimes the badge / banner does not appear immediately after passing a Milestone level, try to pass a few more levels to see if it appears. If it doesn't appear, it might help you to repeat level 10000.
I do not have the option to make sure the milestone badge is activated.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Congratulations for your progress. The badge in the game's avatar is added automatically. Please check this page for informations