Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please let the players send and receive gold bars it's legally
and thanks π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am surprised by how often the idea of sharing gold between friends is submitted @Tahreeralhialy.
I never have enough gold that I think I could give some away, and I doubt very much that people that buy their gold would want to share.
Anyway, it is a popular idea and because of this your idea has been suggested many times before, so this makes your idea a duplicate. I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed.