Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Cannot get a connection
USER ID 1762705316
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same issue on my iPad. It was not syncing with iPhone. Now the iPhone is further along and can’t get to app sore in Candy crush.
Thanks for replying . its happen before to me , than I make game uninstall . but you will lose all booster 😥
Thank but I have done all of the above
Yes my app and phone are up to date I have version 1.241.0.3 updated yesterday
I am trying not to lose my boosters and lives from friends and GB by deleting the app
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find complete information HERE